1. www.ontariowinesociety.org, www.owslondonchapter.com, www.owsniagara.com, www.owstoronto.com, or www.owswindsoressex.comare owned and operated by the Ontario Wine Society.
2. We do not collect information that personally identifies individuals except when individuals knowingly provide such specific information on a voluntary basis. When you register information on an OWS site, that information is collected and maintained solely by the Ontario Wine Society. You can choose not to provide certain information, however, such choice may restrict your ability to take advantage of many of our features.
The OWS never discloses personal information, sell mailing lists, or share personal information.
3. We advise that we will be performing statistical analysis of user behaviour and characteristics, in order to measure interest in and use of the various sections of our site so as to improve design and navigation and to gather marketing information. Only aggregated data from these analyses, not individual data, will be used for this purpose. In addition, we also use the information that you provide to communicate with you. We offer free electronic and other information to users on a voluntary subscription basis. Users may remove themselves from any mailing list by following the instructions contained in every communication provided.
4. This site is intended for use by those age 19 and older. We encourage parents and guardians to be aware of their children's online use and activities.
7. If you do not want a cookie placed on your computer as a result of using the OWS sites, you may disable cookies altogether by modifying the Preferences section of your web browser. Note that it is possible that some aspects of the OWS sites may be unavailable to you if you choose this option. If you have no problem accepting cookies, but wish to be informed of their appearance, you may turn on a warning prompt by modifying the cookie warning section also located in the Preferences section of your web browser.
If at any time you would like to access, correct or add to your personal information that we maintain, make a complaint regarding the management of your personal information, or be removed from any of our mailing or call lists, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com to address your concerns, complaints and questions.